January 2, 2008

Shirdi Sai said - Better practice than to preach


“Love all and be kind to all because I live and exist in all.” Is the message I got from Sai on 1st of January 2008

A beautiful message it is really a very good message...but how to convey this... to all. In this fast world in what prime time I have to take in broadcasting this message...which media will be better a print or audio or video a multimedia...

Even to listen to god we have to find the appropriate time and target audience aum sairam....

My mind started boggling may be in my blog I will publish ...but how will I put this stuff into my audiences? All type of audiences. and to whom this message has to go?...To sai bhakts...may be... but they are easy audience, about sai they will be always searching him whether we write it or not they would have got it from Sai already...It is very easy to convey they need no language time and any kind of formalities simple. They know the language...pretty easy for them...then to whom I am doing this blog for?

May be to other than sai bakths who want to know him or do not know about him...whether to put these stuff in Indian languages or German, French Spanish, Danish...the list went very long...haree if we say as language people will ask whether it is C or C++ or OOPs java or may be about assembly language or programming language. A group of audiences belong to this category too. How to instantiate this concept with static or dynamic way...My thoughts has no limits...Sometimes it is better to know little unless the mind is tuned to take more information with balance...

I lifted my head to the wall. I saw a Vigneshwara vinayaga deity...He is sitting on a small Moosika (rat) with such a huge belly with lots of ladoos on a plate under him....ya the mind is like rat...it needs such a huge gnanakaraka to control oh that is it the gnanakaraka ganesha has taken the mouse as his vahana? The rat has to be controlled either god has to sit on it to control otherwise it has to have a lia (involvement) with the ladoos the worldly sweet things. Otherwise rat has no control...

See I was thinking about the means and ways and audiences to receive Saibaba’s message but my mind “the rat” started wandering for clues cluelessly...may be it needs more gnana?

Now I was clear that I could find the audiences and finalize the language. Cloud nine I am in happy I got such message to convey. I heard my calling bell ring suddenly my thought process got interrupted. I did not like...break in my thought process that I was waiting for my servant will open the door...but she did not. The next ring came I really got irritated tensed and stopped thinking and moving towards the door ...With so much of restlessness I opened the door My voice was harsh asking” Who is that can you not wait” I really wanted to slap the person who knocked my door disturbing me...With so much of vehemence and irritation I opened the door...Nobody was there ...I was still more irritated I went out and searched for the person...But Nobody I could find...I cannot imagine the irritated furious less loving person like me at that hour...

I came inside my house banged the door closed and scolded the person to my heart content. Slowly I cooled down...I was wondering who that person would have been...I turned my head towards the Sairam picture in my hall trying to get back my good thoughts about him...Sai sounded unhappy...in the picture. He said” Fool you where thinking of all possible ways to convey and correct others... waste of logic...mind should be calm to receive me...If only you could have got my message “Love all and be kind to all because I live and exist in all.” Properly you could not have behaved like that...I was standing and I rang your bell to see how you have taken my message but you miserably failed ....try to understand and follow my messages first rather than propagating for others..”

I lost a good chance of meeting my Sai though he came home to see me.I am ashamed of myself Sai...I am ashamed...”my whole body got shake with shame my eyes were with full of tears I was crying aloud "My Sai".

Aum Sairam

1 comment:

Raghav said...

Hi Aki,
It some times happens...
we want to teach ppl around us abt some thing but when we r given a test on tht ...we fail most of the times..
then how to teach others.......

control u'r self....
who knows baba may be coming in tht form & ringing bell or our mind's bell is ringing to test our patience(halocination)....

Take Care Luv,
God bless & be with U