January 3, 2008

Shirdi Sai’s offline message in my chat pops!


The hours passed and they seemed ugas to me. I was not in form but slowly the night 10.00 pm came... time for Seja aarti...I made up my mind even if baba is not liking me I like him I like him to my hearts of hearts and soul of soul. I will pray to him. And I will follow what he preached consciously every minute. My mind relaxed and all my muscles aching with pain came normal. I will not repeat that avaguna of shouting getting irritated and with full of ahangar thereafter.

After finishing the aarti I wanted to browse my computer...I logged into the chat ...as soon as I logged in I had an offline message popped up left by my sai for me...Hei my sai...agash...my sai...The message said

”I know you my child. Don’t fear when I am here. I will not leave you any day till you have faith in me. I never wanted to leave your house without seeing you....but you neither responded to the calling bell nor opened your door. How can I come when your door is closed my dear child? Okie I thought I can tell you immediately through your computer window... but you did not log in? It is not my fault what to do? I will TC

Sabka Malik Ek...

No comments: