January 1, 2008

Shirdi Sai's message for 2008



This being new year day 2008 what is you message to all of us sairam?.I want to now...Baba.... I am starting to understand you... so much about you...I want to read and reread so many things you have told lived and showed as well so much told about you by many others.

To experience you to realize your presence, and today being the New Year’s Day 2008-01-01...after the evening aarti I wanted to know your message. Kindly give us your message....

I opened one of my favorite books about you and under the chapter I could read the following

“I was born to serve mankind and to make Shirdi a blessed place, where the rich and the poor, literate and illiterate, the pious and the saintly, the wordy and the wise could assemble and remember the higher spirit of things as manifested by the Supreme Being who is omnipotent.

I live in one and all, I live in shirdi, but I also live in the heart of each and every devotee who worships me and pays obeisance to me

My message is simple: love all and be kind to all because I live and exist in all.

So if people worship all-animals and men alike-you will never fail to serve me.

Be my bakta and the inheritor of all that I have to give you – blessings, bliss and benediction

Shirdi is holy,

My guru stayed here; my friends stayed here; and now you visit here.

May god’s abundant grace be upon you all.

Sabka Malik Ek!”

THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS DICTATED TO THE AUTHOR BY BABA AT DWARAKMAI BEFORE HE STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK

(From The book Shirdi saibaba by Asish Mohan Khokar Eternal India)

No comments: